P3 Autokrafte is growth oriented
If you are an experienced auto industry professional with Porsche passion and desire to work with an amazing team of enthusiasts, earning top wages, please send us your resume.
P3 Autokrafte is family oriented and as such we place high value on personal time. We do not work weekends. We provide generous paid holidays, vacation time and sick time. The shop is 15,000 square feet of space and is air conditioned.
We are committed to maintaining quality, trust-based client relationships as our reputation is the key ingredient to our continued success.
Currently accepting resumes for Porsche Technicians
- Technicians should be familiar with at least one or more German diagnostic systems with Porsche’s diagnostic platforms: PST2, PIWIS,1,2,3 preferred.
- Technicians should have at a minimum background experience in German cars as well as a personal interest in Porsche cars preferred.
- P3 Autokrafte services all Porsches from 1966 through current model year and as such technicians will encounter vehicles 40-50 years old as well as current model year cars.
- Services performed are highly varied and diverse from basic maintenance to advanced electrical fault diagnosis of all networked systems in modern cars to custom engine builds, as well as full chassis setup and track preparation on factory race cars.
- Understand and embrace the value of inspections on every vehicle serviced and develop comprehensive repair plans in collaboration with the service advisor and client.
- Be able to learn fluency in our electronic shop management system.
- Be efficient and complete repairs inside of allotted time.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
P3 Autokrafte is a clean and well-organized, independent Porsche service repair and performance facility with a friendly culture that places priority on employee satisfaction and quality client relationships.
We maintain the latest dealer level diagnostic equipment and special tools to allow an ideal work environment for successful technicians.
We utilize an electronic shop management system with efficient processes for productive work flow.
Qualified candidates, please fill out the form below to send your resume.
For more information, feel free to give us a call.